Tuesday 17 September 2013

New Author

Hey everyone! I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Cindy Lyle and yes I am yet another self published author trying to make a mark in the world. Don't worry I'm not going to sit here and plug my books or tell you why you should read them, I just wanted to say hi! I've actually been published for over a year but recently I've changed publishing companies and I plan to re-launch my first novel The Dragon Within. I did a lot of work on polishing my first book and I've added a series title and changed the cover.

This experience has been a lot of fun but as many of you know is bloody hard work! I hope someday to have at least three books in The Creation Chronicles series and I encourage every budding author out there to never give up! Your dreams are attainable and so very worth the journey to get there.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment