Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day and other news

Hey Everyone! I hope your day is going fantastic! If you celebrate Valentines day I hope you are spending time with the ones you love. You should be doing that everyday anyway but today for some reason gets special attention. I really love the idea of this day but I wish that everyone would devote more days to love and peace than just once a year. Love is one of the most important emotions we have and we don't nurture nearly enough.

Anyway on to other news! I will be part of daughters school Literacy night this coming Feb. 20TH, which is my b-day! I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also nervous. This will be my first public speaking event as an author and it's giving me nightmares. If any of you are in the neighbourhood here is the link for the invite http://whoozin.com/W67-96W-XAPX . I would love to see you there.

Also this month I'm featured on Fantascize.com. Here are the links for my interview and their FB page.  http://bit.ly/1ehmioN https://www.facebook.com/fantasyscifi . I would love for you to check it out and give it share!

Finally I'm almost done the second instalment of The Creation Chronicles. I know it's taken me a long time and I'm sorry but republishing The Dragon Within took up a lot of my time. So don't worry I promise The Dragon Calls should be in your hands sometime in the summer.

So I guess that's it, short and sweet! Please stay tuned for more updates and enjoy this wonderful day filled with love and life. Enjoy it and never take it for granted.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment